1) PMP Rolls & Service Sp. z o.o., based in Świecie, ul. Bydgoska 1, represented by the President of the Board - Bogusław Dobrosielski, is the controller of personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the business purposes.
3) The personal data will be stored during the period required by the regulations.
4) You have the right to access, to correct, to delete, to limit the processing, to transfer, to raise objections to the data as well as to cancel the permit for processing the data at any time without influencing the regulations about data processing that was performed on the basis of the permit issued before the cancellation
5) You have the right to issue a complaint to the President of the Office of the Personal Data Protection if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates GDPR regulations.
6) Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for business purposes.